Friday, January 7, 2011

A Workout Like None Other

My team and I participated in a physical training event today with some "elite" people. It was very difficult but very fun. It is not like the normal Army PT Test it was something a little more. This is what it consisted of:
2 mile run
21 95# cleen and press
10 Body weight flat bench (200# for me)
2000 meter row (on a row machine)
21 reverse grip pullups
21 dips
Incline run 12% grade @ 8.0 mph (20 sec on and 10 sec rest for 4 minutes) this one was horrible
10 vertile handstand pushups
10 Body weight dead lifts (200# for me)
95# tire flip (end over end) for 35 meters


It was crazy. I finished at around the average time of 52 minutes 4 seconds. I have never sweet so much in my life. At one point my heart rate was at 172 bpm for over 5 minutes. This a none stop event and break times is counted in the total time. It was fun, I cannot wait to do it again.

1 comment:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

WOW!!!! You looked bushed! GOOD JOB! Moledjets! (Russian for good job)