Friday, January 28, 2011

Hair Cutting Adventures

So there is an Iraqi guy that comes on the FOB for a few days a week and cuts hair. He charges $5 each for these haircuts. Well the other day I was going through the boxes of soldiers past when I came across some old clippers. I went to the bathroom and did a great job on my sides, but since I don't have eyes in the back of my head I didn't do at all well on the back. So I had Tapp, one of my guys, try to fix it. It turned out all right. In turn I cut his hair for the first haircut I have ever done in my life. Here are some pictures of our fun.



Here is the wonderful job that I did on the back of my head.


Here is what Tapp did to fix it. Not great but better than it was. (no that is not a mole it is a chunk of hair)

Here is the wonderful job that I did on Tapp's hair. I guess it is not bad for my first time.

I cannot wait to be home were my beautiful wife will be there to give me haircuts again. I guess that Tapp will have to do in the mean time.

2 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

I have to say that you did a better job on Tapp than he did on you! Nicole will be so happy to cut your hair for you.

Brydie said...

Tapp is sexy.
Alex