Saturday, November 20, 2010

Moving to Kuwait

Had to post this for my wife. Proof she is married to a super hero.

Well I have now moved to Kuwait. Let's just say it is not a place I would like to move to. It is flat, sandy, and hot. But the move started after I took leave for 4 days with my wife Nicole. We went to Nashville for those days. I would have posted pictures from that trip but I accedentally deleted them all. Oops. It was fun but it was not very much fun to say goodbye again. I miss Nicole like crazy.

This is a picture of us in Mississippi loading the trucks with all our gear to go to the airport. It is crazy how much stuff we have to take. Almost rediculous!



Here we are walking the flight line out to the plane. This plane was huge it has the second story and everything.



Here we all are in the back of the plane sleeping. It only took us 14 hours to get there with a stop in Germany to fill up.

And then we landed with the setting sun. When we were all done with get everything situated and I called Nicole it was about 4:00 am Kuwait time. I fell asleep and slept for a good 14 hours. It was awesome. And now I am all good living on Kuwait Time. We are 10 hours ahead right now so almost half way around the world. Well more to follow later.

No comments: