Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kuwait is a Shit Hole

Well here I am in Kuwait. This place sucks. I am still racking my brain trying firgure out way anyone would live here. It is all sand here and the sand it so light that it relects the suns and makes it incredibly bright. But there is nothing out here. I call it the land of random because there is so much nothing out here and then in the middle of nowhere there is a random pile of junk. It is kind of funny.



You know how in Wyoming there are snow fences? Well here they have sand walls. These are to prevent the sand from blowing and drifting into the road. And as you can see behind the wall is a whole lot of nothing.

And like range cattle back home they have range camels. My only question is, "what do they eat?"


I have seen a lot of Mercedes with pieces of shit in them but never one that was acctually designed around carrying shit. All the "work" trucks around here are Mercedes built vehicles.


Tyson Doney from Preston, Idaho, he and I decided to run to the top of one of the sand walls. About half way up we sank into the sand pretty deep but we made it.

And guess who won? Not me but I made it look like it in the this picture. Ha.
Well Kuwait is no fun but it is all good because I leave "very soon" to go up North. Oh boy here I come.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Isaac was there a full 6 months! I don't think you will find Iraq much different! Sorry.

Adrian Gabriel said...

Man