Friday, October 8, 2010

Camp Shelby, Mississippi


Well I have been in Camp Shelby, Mississippi for almost 3 weeks now. It has been quite an adjustment getting used to the heat and humidity. I also was given a small pox vaccination and I have a large sore on my arm from it. Too much fun.

The training has been ok; we have been shooting a lot bullets. It is early mornings and late nights. We have a bit of down time but it is spent talking with family, doing laundry, and clean weapons.


SSG Dennis Shumway and myself at the reflexive fire and room clearing range.


I got out the flag I was given for a little photo op.

Really nothing too much here. Just training before we head over in a little more than a month. I will work to post more pictures later.


2 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

You look pretty disgusted, and Dennis looks a little dull normal with his mouth open:) It's good to see pictures. When did Nucor send/give you the flag? Love you.

Warren said...

Yes that is how we take pictures, nothing serious :) Nucor gave me the flag prior to my leaving. Love you.